Saturday, April 2, 2011

New blog/Old blog

After thinking it through, I've been so busy lately that I really don't have all the time in the world for blogging, and when I do have time, it's usually devoted to something else such as projects or actually talking to people o.o, but I also get the nagging feeling like I should keep updating it for keeping up to date with stuff I do.

After thinking it through, I'm going to create a second blog. That blog will be devoted to my project stuff. Anything I'm working on I'll probably post there (aka anywhere from my eventual first film to that small voice acting role I get in a friends youtube skit) anything I want to mention work wise will be there. Then this blog will be more of what it has been lately. It will solely be for just me getting my mind out or whatever.

so this will be my personal blog, the new one will be my project blog. Project blog will only be updated when I have anything to actually post about, and this one I'll try to use (since I've been feeling an urge to do so lately anyway n___n)

and when I start the new blog, I'll already have a small bit to post about more than a simple introduction :3

So yeah thanks for reading, have a song, and I'm gonna get some SLEEP D:<

4 comments:

  1. Oh look it;s the guy who forgot about ini and I
    ;_;
    jk <3
    i know your busy xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh/...why did it just tell me you sent this comment o_o

    but no..I am no longer facial hair man...

    and language my good man ;)

    ReplyDelete