Monday, March 14, 2011

Not enough hours

You want to know what's kinda lame about college? It takes time! A ton of time -.-

Lately it's seemed like my time has been super limited. It's either doing homework or working on personal stuff...or ofcourse actually going to class. -____-

On the bright side, with these classes, I might make be able to make a private network to host my psychology website detailing the effects of certain visual stimuli on the brain, and in good writing too, XD

But like I don't have a reason to do that so >.> probably not?
but that pretty much covers everything their teaching me this year anyway. ^___^

I've been wary up till now to ever mention my short film ideas, simply cause I think like once you throw something out there and say "This is happening", then it is your responsibility to see it through to the end. So if I'm not certain I really will make something, there's no way I want to mention it before hand.

That being said, I've surprised myself by having a good amount idears lately, Maybe grinding away at college night n day does that to you? o.O idk but I'm happy I am. :3

My ideas lately have really been unusually complete too o.o, I usually joke that I think in fragments, but with some of the stuff I've thought of lately, I could already write a rough outline for a short o_o

and with that self bragging out of the way >___> I'm changing the subject. I'm sorray I've been so quit lately and/or distracted, but good news! I found out I still get to have the summer off like in highschool! So unless my life takes an uncertain turn, Ima gonna have a lot of free time in a few months :3

Not to mention next week is spring break.

Well I literally have to run to class now... I'll cya guys later

4 comments: