Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fix up!

Lately I've been going in and updating everything that has to do with my online stuff, and as such I've came to modifying this blog..

So I would like to mention I added tabs now, we.. A tab but I'm going to add more as I see fit...

Right now there's just one for short films and one that takes you back to the homepage x3

I'm also not sure what I'll do with the background and colors..I mean what I have now is ok. but I'm just not sure if it feels me enough..idk x3 I may be changing that so if the blog looks radically different from one day to the next..that just means I'm experimenting :D

and also..I somehow managed to break the followers box..like it will show up but it wont display my followers o_o; I'm going to see if I can fix it..but idk if anyone has had that happen before I'd love to know how you fixed it..assuming you did..

Also, I'm thinking of adding one of those streaming music things to the blog..Like Nikki has with her own.. good idea? o.o

*EDIT* Fixed the followers box! added two more tabs as well.

1 comment: