Friday, July 8, 2011

a blog post for and about YOU!

So I was looking through the updates from blogs I've subscribed too, and I saw Mr. tehkurious's latest blog post, sharing an animation he had made. Namely this one:



and it got me thinking back to the days when everyone seemed excited about animating and stuff, everyone seemed to have their own projects planned for the future and it was an exciting time to me.. By everyone I mean back when the movie "We Are The Strange", Was first out, I remember Reyori was making little things, koolskull had a video called "Contrary to the Brain" I think it was...and some stuff like that.

and it got me thinking...it would be cool to have a playlist of all these old projects people had, and of ones as they came along too, it could show old work and new work..idk it's also 5am so that might be a stupid idea..but it feels neat rigtht now so I will speak my mind! :D

and anyone who wanted theirs added to it would contact me or whoever was in charge of this and it would be added on..maybe not even just a playlist but some kinda spot for this stuff, like an underground animator's list or something...idk I'm just throwing my 5am-intoxicated ideas out there (as in 5am has intoxicated my mind..no not beer or whateve)..idk anyone think that's a good idea? or maybe a modification of that! Maybe even drop cataloging the old stuff and make it all about new stuff? idk...this will probably feel stupid when I wake up, oh welllzzz


THIS IS PAST-MIDNIGHT D64..SIGNING OFF...

No comments:

Post a Comment