Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mini Update

Fixed up both blogs layouts..made them pretty again!

..Currently have written scenes one and two of a video I'm planning to present to my friends soon to see if they'll work on it with me, it's mainly for fun but I want to go a bit further with this one than usual..but yeah Currently have scenes one and two written out of..6 scenes I believe. the video will probably be under 10 minutes long, but who knows it could be longer...

and before I forget, I have 5 challenges for myself with this

1, Take a more clear, better constructed, story than our usual,

2, better attention than usual, avoiding inconsistencies and actually set up the "stages" with background props ands stuff,

3, work on a unique look for this video, it cant look like any video we've made before, it has to be unique and it's own while still conveying an atmosphere similar to want it to,

4, make the world of this short new and well defined, we'll probably be filming in places we've already filmed before, so I'll need to work extra hard to keep it from seeming like the same place..

5, actually have a main idea behind this one..AKA not our old Joe and Kurt film!


This is mainly for my own notes but feel free to ask questions..though right now..I'm going to sleep so I'll feel free to answer them tomorrow :3


[BONUS] Part one of one of the oldest videos I worked on... Joe and Kurt


I mean I know we were still just learning way back then but...............oh my ,;____;


*EDIT* I forgot to mention..OFF OF SCHOOL FO THE SUMMER!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

P.S. Again, JOE AND KURT TEH HORROR ;____________________;

No comments:

Post a Comment